Commitments for the 2016-2017 academic and service year are currently open. Click here to read about the Bilingual/ESL Cooperative and its benefits. We would greatly enjoy servicing your district in support of the instruction and learning of all English language learners.
Registration for the ESC-20 Language Conference, formerly the Dual Language Conference, is open! Click here for more information.
The Bilingual/ESL team's goal is to provide professional development and technical assistance for the purpose of improving the academic achievement of English Language Learners (ELLs) in the areas of:
- Bilingual/ESL/Title III program administration
- Effective language programs
- Professional development opportunities for Bilingual/ESL and LOTE educators
- Instructional strategies for Bilingual/ESL students
- Curriculum modifications for Bilingual/ESL/Title III programs
- Support for state and federal initiatives
- English Language Proficiency (ELPS) standards