Administrative and Instructional Services (AIS)
Administrative and Instructional Services (AIS) is dedicated to serving the educational community through a collaborative system of support. A comprehensive range of quality products and support services are provided through leadership, professional development and technical assistance activities which ultimately prepare students for academic excellence and post-secondary expectations. The vision of AIS is to be the definitive choice for educational products, services, information, and solutions.
Support Services include:
- Accountability and compliance for federal, state, and local programs student assessment, and finance
- Curriculum, instruction and assessment development, alignment, and implementation
- Child and family services, including Head Start, child nutrition, family engagement and adult education
- Alternative certification programs for administrators and teachers
- Educational technology initiatives
- Leadership development
- Specialized support services for other school personnel such as nurses, librarians, and counselors
Business and Technology Services (BTS)
The Business and Technology Services (BTS) division offers customized professional services and innovative operational solutions to school districts, charters and private schools. These services and solutions help educational organizations achieve fiscal and operational efficiency. BTS has the resources and expertise to provide top quality support at lower costs.
Business Services:Services include purchasing cooperatives including general, educational, and USDA food purchasing/processing solutions. Financial services offered include accounting and payroll services, and benefits products and administration. The Living Science Cooperative offers quality living specimens for classroom use and is delivered directly to schools in four regional service centers. Braille Services offers quality transcription and production of books and publications across Texas and the United States.
In addition, our conference facilities include state-of-the-art meeting room rentals with a full range of audiovisual and multi-media, multi-purpose capabilities available for educational and business clients.
View Business Services
Technology ServicesESC-20 Technology Services provide an array of network and technical support ranging from assessing and diagramming the network to computer repair for infrastructure issues. Distance learning services including dual credit videoconference courses, access to the Texas Educational Telecommunications Network (TETN), online professional development and virtual field trips. Also available is internet access as an e-rate provider along with content filtering, e-mail archiving, e-mail scanning and web hosting.
Additionally, we offer onsite testing for certification through Pearson and Certiport Testing Centers. Other services include: computer repair (Rent-a-Tech), disaster recovery, mobile videoconferencing, online professional development, webinar service, mobile virtual classroom presence, and videoconferencing.
View Technology Services
The ESC 20 TCC Division is the headquarters and fiscal agent for the Texas Computer Cooperative (TCC). TCC develops the internet-based Texas Computer Cooperative Software (iTCCS) and the ASCENDER business and student administrative software systems, as well as the CareerPortal recruitment tool.
- Statewide software support for iTCCS and ASCENDER Student and Business Information Systems and CareerPortal, including technical assistance, training, user group meetings, and site visits.
- ASCENDER database support, hosting and disaster recovery services.
- Support and training for all components of the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) mandated data collections for public schools and open-enrollment charters.
- Technical support and training for the Texas Student Data System (TSDS)
- studentGPS® Dashboards, PEIMS, Early Childhood Data System (ECDS), and other Texas Education Agency data submissions
TCC software is used in over 875 school districts, charter schools, and private schools throughout Texas.