Updated Health and Safety Guidelines
We want to make you aware of our health and safety protocols at the ESC-20 Maples Conference Center. Your safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to the ESC-20 team.
ESC-20 on-site protocols:
- Effective May 22, 2021, wearing a mask/face covering while onsite at ESC-20 is optional.
- The entrance to the conference building, in which the training will be held, is located on the top of the hill at the Fredrick E. Maples Conference Center. Upon entry through double doors of the conference center, a greeter will direct you to your training location.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available next to the sign-in sheet to be utilized at any time.
- The ESC-20 cleaning crew will clean the room after the session and clean the restrooms and common areas throughout the day.
- Coffee stations and vending machines are currently available.
It is important that you do not come to ESC-20 if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been in close contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis
- Have had any flu-like symptoms in the last fourteen (14) days, including fever(100.4), chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle pain or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- Are actively under fourteen (14) days' home quarantine or centralized observation demanded by government and healthcare authorities
By attending a session at ESC-20, you acknowledge that you meet the above health requirements and will follow the health and safety guidelines established by ESC-20.