ESC-20 on-site protocols:
- Participants will be permitted to enter the ESC-20 building no earlier than 30 minutes before the scheduled session start time.
- The Entrance to the conference building, in which the training will be held, is located directly across the street from the customer parking lot. Locate the “Entrance” banner and a greeter will direct you to your training location.
- All participants are asked to bring face coverings that cover the mouth and nose and wear them when entering the building and when moving through all common areas such as stairwells, elevators, hallways, and restrooms.
- We encourage all visitors to utilize the stairwell if you are able; however, the elevator is available. Those using the elevator are asked to adhere to the social distancing policy of only two individuals in the elevator standing in opposite corners of the elevator while inside.
- When participants arrive for their session we ask that they enter the room and find a place to sit first, the presenter will take roll at the beginning of the session to avoid a line to sign in.
- If signatures are required for the session, after roll call the presenter will place the sign in sheet in a location where participants can sign using their own pen. This can be done at some point before the session is over. Hand sanitizer will be readily available next to the sign-in sheet to be utilized at any time.
- The meeting room doors will be kept open to minimize the touching of door handles.
- Participants will be seated 6 feet apart within the training room to adhere to social distancing guidelines. ESC-20 will be asking all participants to keep their masks on during training sessions as an additional layer of precaution.
- The presenter will use hand sanitizer before and after distributing materials, and as appropriate throughout the session. The presenter will also wear a face covering while greeting participants but may remove it once everyone is seated, and the session begins. When assisting participants during the session, the presenter will wear a face covering.
- The ESC-20 cleaning crew will clean the room after the session and clean the restrooms and common areas throughout the day.
- Coffee stations and vending machines are currently available. Our Café 20 will remain closed through the end of August.
It is important that you do not come to ESC-20 if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been in close personal contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis
- Have had any flu-like symptoms in the last fourteen (14) days, including fever(100.4), chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, headache, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea
- Are actively under fourteen (14) days' home quarantine or centralized observation demanded by government and healthcare authorities
By attending a session at ESC-20, you acknowledge that you meet the above health requirements and will follow the health and safety guidelines established by ESC-20.
Please feel free to share this information with your staff as appropriate, and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.