2018 - 2019 Cohort 6
A collaborative approach to addressing the need for highly effective leaders in Texas schools.
- Read/Connect/Build relationships with the education community
- Instructional Leadership/Instructional Focus
- Capacity Building/Shared Leadership
- Systems – Implementing/Aligning
- Aligning Vision and Practice
What is Bexar PREP
Bexar Principal Readiness Education Program (PREP) is a collaborative approach to addressing the need for highly effective leaders in Texas schools. The cohort consists of approximately 50 rising leaders from Region 20 school districts including San Antonio ISD, Northside ISD, Judson ISD, North East ISD, and Southwest ISD.
Participants learn from effective practices and practitioners in Region 20 school districts to include superintendents, principals and students. Our goal is to move theory to practice by providing opportunities for high levels of application.