The ESC-20 Mathematics Vision
Supporting LEAs by promoting high quality instructional services that advocates equitable learning for all students.
Services Offered Through ESC-20 Math Team
- Eureka and Carnegie product support
- Data Analysis
- Effective Instructional Strategies
- Evaluation of Mathematics Programs
- High Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) Support
- Mathematics Achievement Academies
- Mathematics Content Support
- Research Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) Support
- STAAR/EOC Information
- Strong Foundations Framework
- TCMPC TEKS Resource System Support
- TEKS State Standards Support
- Vertical Alignment
Math Achievement Academies
Math Achievement Academies are available for grades K-1, 2, 3, and 4. Participants must attend all 3 full days to receive credit and the one-time $350 stipend.
There are additional opportunities available through the Problem Solving & Discourse ($100 stipend), Formative Assessment (no stipend), and Leadership sessions (no stipend), all which strengthen participants' knowledge of the Math Academy content. For all Math Academy sessions, participants must attend each date listed under the session ID number to receive credit. Visit Connect20 to view all Math Academy offerings.