Search for people on this page
Welcome to Braille Services
Education Service Center, Region 20 assists businesses and other agencies in complying with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements to assist visually impaired clients.
Since 1988 the trained and certified employees of the Braille Services Department at ESC-20 have provided transcription and production of quality Braille materials. For information on services or pricing, please contact us.
ESC-20 Braille Services uses the latest technology for Braille translation and production. Braille staff members are NLS certified Braille transcribers, and NLS certified Braille transcribers around the country are also contracted.
All translated files and tactile graphics are quality checked, embossed or duplicated, collated, bound and labeled here at the Center by our experienced staff to ensure high quality Braille for our customers. We are committed to providing quality Braille services and products by means of following a quality management system and continually improving our process.
Our client base is diverse, and includes:
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Non-profit and service organizations
- Federal, state and local government agencies
- Book publishers
- Entertainment businesses such as theaters and theme parks
- Hospitality businesses such as hotels and restaurants
- Any business or organization seeking ADA compliance