Statewide ESSA Title - Part A Capacity Building Initiative
To register and view the dates, times, and training topics, visit the Statewide Training Series webpage. There is no cost for the training. A link to access the voice-over presentation and handouts will be posted to the Statewide Training Series webpage after each training. Captions will be provided.
- 2020-2021 ESSA Consolidated Compliance Report Training
- 2021-2022 ESSA Consolidated Application Training
- Collaborative Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CCNA) – Overview and Frequently Asked Questions
- Comparability, Indirect Cost Rates & General Updates
- How to Avoid Audit Findings
- Private School Equitable Services Program Overview
- Title I, Part A (Improving Basic Programs) – Program Overview; Use of Funds; and Within-LEA Allocations & 2021-2022 SC5000 Title I, Part A Campus Selection Schedule
- Title I, Part C (Education of Migratory Children) - Program Overview and Maximizing Service Coordination and Collaboration for Migratory Children
- Title I, Part D Subpart 2 (Prevention and Intervention for Delinquent, Neglected, and At-Risk Youth) - Program Overview
- Title II, Part A (Supporting Effective Instruction) - Program Overview and Hot Topics
- Title IV, Part A (Student Support and Academic Enrichment) - Program Overview and Allowable Activities and Use of Funds
- Title V, Part B (Rural Education Initiative or REAP) - Program Overview
Registration for the each of the trainings is being handled by the Title I Capacity Building Initiative at Education Service Center (ESC) – Region 20. If you do not have a user account through Connect20 (ESC-20’s Registration System), you will need to create one at https://txr20.escworks.net/. For instructions on how to create a new account, access the Connect20 Registration Instructions. If you have any questions or need assistance with registration, please email TICB@esc20.net.