The Department of Grant Compliance and Administration is announcing a series of 18 statewide virtual training opportunities for Local Education Agencies, Education Service Centers, and the public related to federal grants administered in the Department.
To register and view the dates, times, and training topics, visit the Statewide Training Series webpage. There is no cost for the training. A link to access the voice-over presentation and handouts will be posted to the Statewide Training Series webpage after each training. Captions will be provided.
- 2020-2021 ESSA Consolidated Compliance Report Training
- 2021-2022 ESSA Consolidated Application Training
- Collaborative Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CCNA) – Overview and Frequently Asked Questions
- Comparability, Indirect Cost Rates & General Updates
- How to Avoid Audit Findings
- Private School Equitable Services Program Overview
- Title I, Part A (Improving Basic Programs) – Program Overview; Use of Funds; and Within-LEA Allocations & 2021-2022 SC5000 Title I, Part A Campus Selection Schedule
- Title I, Part C (Education of Migratory Children) - Program Overview and Maximizing Service Coordination and Collaboration for Migratory Children
- Title I, Part D Subpart 2 (Prevention and Intervention for Delinquent, Neglected, and At-Risk Youth) - Program Overview
- Title II, Part A (Supporting Effective Instruction) - Program Overview and Hot Topics
- Title IV, Part A (Student Support and Academic Enrichment) - Program Overview and Allowable Activities and Use of Funds
- Title V, Part B (Rural Education Initiative or REAP) - Program Overview
Registration for the each of the trainings is being handled by the Title I Capacity Building Initiative at Education Service Center (ESC) – Region 20. If you do not have a user account through Connect20 (ESC-20’s Registration System), you will need to create one at https://txr20.escworks.net/. For instructions on how to create a new account, access the Connect20 Registration Instructions. If you have any questions or need assistance with registration, please email [email protected].